Sky Medical Center, located Luchthavenweg 13, 5657 EA Eindhoven the Netherlands is responsible for the processing of personal data as mentioned in this privacy statement.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Luchthavenweg 13, 5657 EA Eindhoven, +31 40 2350103
Personal data that we process:
Sky Medical Center processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below listed you find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Name and Surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address data
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail addresses
- Bankaccount data
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- Data about your health
- Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can’t check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
- Citizen service number (BSN)
Sky Medical Center processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to keep our accounts
- To be able to file our tax declaration
- To provide you with our services
- To call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
Sky Medical Center does not decide on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a Sky Medical Center employee).
Sky Medical Center uses the following computer programs or systems:
- MS office tools, including Outlook, communication with third parties and file management
- Microsoft Office, capturing internal, and external documentation
- We-fact, billing system customers
- WordPress, management website
- Empic, the database system of the government, recording the medical data tests that result from the fly medical inspections
- FAA MedXpress, database American government, construction of medical records
- Welsh Allyn – ECG and Spirometry, management and storage investigations
- Investigate Keystone Visusscreener, management and storage
- Investigate symphony audiometry, management and storage
How long we store personal data:
Sky Medical Center does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Category: Assuming personnel: CVs and application letters / Retention period: 3 months or less / Reason: After completing the application procedure, the data will be deleted and destroyed.
- Category: Staff member files/ Retention period 3 years after retirement / Reason: compliant with Operations Manual 1.4, SMS Manual 6.10
- Category: Applicant file / Retention period 10 years after completion of flight medical check / Reason: compliant with Operations Manual 1.4, SMS Manual 6.10
Sharing personal data with third parties:
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sky Medical Center also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data:
Sky Medical Center takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Sky Medical Center and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
Sky Medical Center will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Sky Medical Center remains responsible for these processing operations.